- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in order to respond to your requests for additional information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, servicing you, billing for services, or treating individual health and safety concerns, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to help with public health and safety issues, comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We may use or disclose your personal information to another party when we believe, in good faith, that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request. We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law, or as needed to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Please note that emails you send to us through our website are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. In the event that there is a security breach of any of our personal information, we will immediately send a notification of such and will work quickly to cure the breach.
When it comes to your health information, you have certain rights. This section explains your rights and some of our responsibilities to help you.
Get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record
- You can ask to see or get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record and other health information we have about you. Ask us how to do this.
- We will provide a copy or a summary of your health information, usually within 30 days of your request. We may charge a reasonable, cost-based fee.
Ask us to correct your medical record
- You can ask us to correct health information about you that you think is incorrect or incomplete. Ask us how to do this.
- We may say “no” to your request, but we’ll tell you why in writing within 60 days.
Request confidential communications
- You can ask us to contact you in a specific way (for example, home or office phone) or to send mail to a different address.
- We will say “yes” to all reasonable requests.
Ask us to limit what we use or share
- You can ask us not to use or share certain health information for treatment, payment, or our operations. We are not required to agree to your request, and we may say “no” if it would affect your care.
- If you pay for a service or health care item out-of-pocket in full, you can ask us not to share that information for the purpose of payment or our operations with your health insurer. We will say “yes” unless a law requires us to share that information.
Get a list of those with whom we’ve shared information
- You can ask for a list (accounting) of the times we’ve shared your health information for six years prior to the date you ask, who we shared it with, and why.
- We will include all the disclosures except for those about treatment, payment, and health care operations, and certain other disclosures (such as any you asked us to make). We’ll provide one accounting a year for free but will charge a reasonable, cost-based fee if you ask for another one within 12 months.
- We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information.
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it.
- We will not use or share your information other than as described here unless you tell us we can in writing. If you tell us we can, you may change your mind at any time. Let us know in writing if you change your mind.
For more information see: www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/noticepp.html
By entering your number, you authorize Serenity Lodge (or its agents ), to make telemarketing calls and send marketing text messages to the telephone number entered including the use of an automatic telephone dialing system. Checking the box and agreeing to this consent is not a condition of purchasing services through us. If you do not wish to receive sales or marketing calls or texts from us, you should not submit your number. You understand that your mobile phone service provider may charge you fees for calls made or texts sent to you, and you agree that we will have no liability for the cost of any such calls or texts. At any time, you may withdraw your consent to receive marketing calls and text messages by contacting us. Alternatively, to stop marketing text messages, simply reply “STOP” to any marketing text message that we send you.
We take precautions to protect your sensitive information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, benefit verification or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact and demographic information (such as name, zip code, and age). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and the services we provide.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
The California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) requires the Company to disclose how it responds to Do Not Track signals set in a user’s browser. We support Do Not Track browser settings. If you enable Do Not Track settings in the browser you are using, the Company will not store or use information about you other than your visit to the Company’s website.
Links To Other Sites
The content and services provided through the Company’s website is intended for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent, except as permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you are a parent who consents to the collection of personal information from your child, you
agree that your child may use all of our services and that we may collect, use, and disclose your child’s personal information consistent with this Policy.
This policy was last modified on 7/22/2020
Your Consent to This Policy
By using our website, you consent to this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Company’s website. We reserve the right to amend, modify or otherwise update this Policy at any time, so visitors are encouraged to review this Policy from time to time. Your continued use of the Company’s website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of our website, or your dealings with our website you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, personal information provided by you via general email inquiries to the Company’s website, such as your email address, is used to respond to your inquires in the ordinary course of business and is not shared with third parties.
If you wish to be removed from our database, please let us know by sending an email notification to email@example.com and advise us that you would like to unsubscribe. You may also write to the following address:
Serenity Lodge Lake Arrowhead
985 Meadow Brook Road
Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352