While there are different drug rehab centers across the country, many of them lack the resources to help individuals recover. In reality, some people only have one chance to get clean and sober, which makes choosing the right treatment center vital. When you know what to look for in the best drug rehabs, you’ll have a much better chance of staying clean and having peace of mind.
Multiple Levels of Care at Drug Rehab Centers
It’s been proven by many different studies that a facility with multiple levels of care helps your recovery. Some people make the common mistake of thinking a small amount of treatment will fix their problem. Typically, you need to transition through multiple levels of care to have the best chances of staying clean. Some of the levels of care that the best drug rehabilitation center will offer include:
When you call our helpline, you will be connected with a caring admissions navigator to discuss your options for treatment.
- No cost
- No obligation to enter treatment
- Available to you 24/7
Those who go straight from residential treatment back home often struggle greatly. In many cases, they aren’t ready for all of the stresses of normal life and don’t have support. Going through IOP gives you the chance to easily transition to independent living while you’re still receiving care and have support.
Drug Rehab Centers with Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Most people who struggle with alcoholism or drug addiction also have an underlying mental illness. People struggling with a mental health disorder often self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. When a facility provides dual diagnosis treatment, you know that your mental illness will be treated as well.
Without treating your mental illness, you’re not going to be able to live the incredible life your deserve. Struggling with anxiety, depression or other illnesses in sobriety makes it very difficult to stay clean. With dual diagnosis treatment, you’ll receive different tools to keep your mental illness under control. This is going to give you a much greater chance of success once you leave.
Evidence-Based Therapy At Drug Rehab Centers
Serenity Lodge is one of the best drug rehab centers, offering a variety of evidence-based therapies. Evidence-based therapies include psychotherapy and other scientifically verified methods such as eye movement desensitization and reprocessing and trans-cranial magnetic stimulation. If you decide against holistic methods like meditation or experiential therapy, try one of our evidence-based therapies. No matter which method you decide to use to go sober, we want to help you.
Evidence-based therapies offered at Serenity Lodge include, but aren’t limited to:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Cognitive behavioral therapy revolves around interpersonal interaction between a therapist and a patient. Their discussion centers on addictive behaviors and the thoughts that lead to them. The therapist helps the patient identify their triggers and correct their behaviors accordingly.
- Relapse Prevention
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy. As opposed to cognitive behavioral therapy, DBT revolves around how a person reacts to other people and social situations. The therapist establishes a discussion with the patient centered on three steps. The thesis is a behavior or thought pattern. The antithesis is the opposite behavior or thought pattern. The therapist then helps the patient achieve the synthesis, the behavior between the former two steps.
- Group Therapy Program
Drug Rehab Centers Amenities
When you’re going through residential addiction treatment, it’s important to also relax and have a great time. Part of staying sober is learning to have fun and enjoy life to the fullest extent. If being sober wasn’t better than getting high, nobody would stay clean. This is why the best facilities will provide you with amenities that help you relax and have fun while also staying sober.
Serenity Lodge is an all-male facility that offers multiple levels of care, dual diagnosis treatment and more. We pride ourselves in having a wide range of amenities as well, which include:
- Professional recording studio
- Movie theater
If you’re ready to see how drug and alcohol addiction treatment can change your life, call us today at [Direct].Leave a reply